Monday, May 12, 2008

My goals- 1

My first goal that I had in the beginning of the year was to get straight A's. So that when it was time for the NJHS people to be chosen, I would be one of them. And also for alot of personal reasons. I had to study really hard and be on top of my assignments at all times. I had to do really well on my test and quizes and projects. I also had to do all of my homework.

This year was really challenging. I didn't quiet achieve my goal but I did improve my grades. I got the On A Roll Award this year in the 3rd quarter. I worked really hard to improve my grades from the 2nd quarter. On A Roll was not quite what I was hopeing for. But I was close. I studied more and did almost all of my homework and I guess it payed off in the end. I could still study more though. So hopefully this quarter I can actually achieve my goal and get straight A's and get into the NJHS and be on the Honor Roll. I'm really trying.

No comments: