Monday, May 12, 2008

My goals- 2

My second goal of the year was to be more organized. I was going to have a place for everything. And I was going to keep everything in its place. I have spirals so I wouldn't have to have loose papers all the time. I also had folder to keep my homework and project papers in so that I don't lose them. I was also going to use my planner everyday to write down and keep up with my assignments.

I kind of achieved my goal, but not quite. It's kind of half and half. I do have a place for everything. But I don't always keep it there. I do have my sprials and I do keep all of my notes and papers in them. I used my file folders for awhile but as the year is endeing I kind of stopped using them all of the time. I used my planner for about a month. But now I don't anymore. Mostly because my orignal planner was destroyed. Compared to last year and the years before. I'm getting better at being organized. But I still have alot of room for improvement.

No comments: